Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Afternoon Tea... Art Update!

 Click the pictures to embiggen!

"Afternoon Tea"
Finally, it's done! This is my entry for a contest on DeviantART. The prompt for this was Just Me and My Dragon. I'm pleased with how it came out; I could fiddle around with it more, but it's time to move on to new projects! The judging starts on September 22nd! I hope I do well, this is the first contest I've ever entered...

"When Suddenly"
This one was gift art for a friend of his character. Just a quick little something.

"Centurion"
A little doodle, done after finishing Afternoon Tea... Yay for Giraffes!

If you enjoy my work, you can see more of it (And bigger versions of the images here) at my DeviantART!

~~Brunn~~

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

These are all very fun! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the judging!

Stitching Noni said...

I love your entry! All your art is wonderful - I wish I could draw!!! Good luck with the competition - I would pick yours as a winner if I was judging :)

emmaatlast said...

fabulous. feels like great art for a children's book. having tea with your dragon? shouldn't we all.